Monday, October 1, 2012

xx

I can't tolerate a man who thinks that he needs to step into my affairs and solve every single one of my problems. Where's a woman's autonomy? I was just looking through some things and it made me so irritated when I remembered someone saying "I had to go take care of some problems, for you". Arright dude, it's one thing to take care of a problem, but it's another to take care of a problem for me. Had I felt it was an issue, I would have solved it on my own.

Just a thought, since people do some stupid ass shit nowadays. There's a difference between being a man, and being downright overbearing. Here's a simple solution to life: don't fucking be overbearing!

Sigh, the things that seem like they should be the simplest in life really turn out to be such fucking challenges for some people.

Back to cram time!

byE

No comments:

Post a Comment